National Action Strategy for Climate Empowerment
- Public awareness;
- Public access to information;
- Public participation; and
- International Cooperation.
The Strategy provides an overview of the national situation and the country's public policy. It also analyses the situation of the six elements from a climate empowerment perspective.
Furthermore, the Strategy outlines the process of building a strategy based on participatory processes. It sets out the objectives, strategic guidelines and lines of actions. Lastly, recommendations for short term implementation are issued.
The main strategic lines of actions are as follows:
- Environmental education;
- Knowledge generation, research and development;
- Communication and raising awareness;
- Empowerment through citizen participation and climate action.