Comoros First NDC (Updated submission), Nationally Determined Contribution from Comoros in 2021
Through this plan, the government notably aims to achieve sustainable, strong, inclusive and equitable economic growth. The PCE recommends taking urgent measures to enhance, conserve, restore, improve the coverage and representativeness of biodiversity and ensure sustainable management of protected areas on a national scale. The Comoran Government is committed to stre...
This document has been identified in Comoros' updated NDC, however no further documentation is available.
Targets (17)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- 84% reduction in GHG emissions by 2030 compared to the reference scenario, including sinks from the Land Use, Land-Use Change, and Forestry (LULUCF) sector.Economy-wide: Economy Wide · Target year: 2030
- 383000 tCO2eq by 2030 | 267000 tCO2eq by 2025 | 143800 tCO2eq by 2020LULUCF: LULUCF/Forestry: General · Target year: 2030
- 5500 tCO2eq by 2030 | 5000 tCO2eq by 2025 | 4400 tCO2eq by 2020Waste: Waste: General · Target year: 2030
- 41200 tCO2eq by 2030 | 29500 tCO2eq by 2025 | 18500 tCO2eq by 2020; Rehabilitation of power plants: A decrease of 6% in losses is possibleEnergy: Energy: General · Target year: 2030
- Increase the territory's share covered by forests by 6% by 2019 against a 2015 baselineLULUCF: Afforestation · Target year: 2019