Luxembourg. 2022 National Inventory Report (NIR), National Inventory Report from Luxembourg in 2022
This document sets the government's plan for the transport sector over the period 2022-2035. It notably seeks to increase the modal share of active transport modes.
To benefit from the support of the Recovery and Resilience Facility set up by the EU in the aftermath of the COVID-19-induced economic crisis, Member States submit their recovery and resilience plans to the European Commission. Each plan sets out the reforms and investments to be implemented by end-2026 and Member States can receive financing up to a previously agreed allo...
Targets (10)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- Net zero by 2050Economy-wide · Target year: 2050
- 40% cut in GHG emissions by 2030 compared with a 2005 baselineEconomy-wide: Economy Wide · Target year: 2030Source: Agenda 2030 national report (on sustainable development)
- 28% cut in GHG emissions by 2008-2012 compared with a 1990 baselineEconomy-wide: Economy Wide · Target year: 2012Source: Action Plan towards the reduction of greenhouse gases emissions
- To reduce GHG emissions by 55% compared to 2005. Economy-wide: GHG · Target year: 2030Source: Luxembourg's integrated National Energy and Climate Plan for 2021-2030
- The European Union and its 28 Member States submitted a joint NDC: at least 40% domestic reduction in GHG emissions by 2030 compared to 1990Economy-wide: Economy Wide · Target year: 2030